Do you find our work interesting and important and are you curious to know what a volunteer has to do at our place? Are you considering whether you would like to volunteer yourself? Then spring into action and contact us using the contact form, call us, or just stop by personally...
Hein & Fiete offers:
- Fun and pleasure in successful and sustainable HIV prevention
- Sound professional training and supervision
- Latest information on safer sex
- Contacts and information about the gay scene
- New contacts within our large team
- Joint excursions and celebrations
During the training, which lasts about two months (one weekly evening event plus two social weekend workshops), you will get to know yourself a little better and will be given the necessary knowledge and confidence you need for your commitment with us. Next to Hein & Fiete you will also get to know the following organizations:
- CASA blanca Hamburg (Counseling Center for Health and AIDS)
- AIDS Pastoral Care
- AIDS-Hilfe Hamburg
- Counseling center of the Magnus-Hirschfeld-Center (MHC)
- BASIS project (contact point for gay sex workers)
Please contact us personally at our checkpoint or use the contact form below this text to arrange an initial meeting with us.
Of course, we will not pass on your data to third parties. In case we‘ll not be able to contact you, or you do not contact us or decide against us, we will delete your data.